Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I just have all these ideas I gotta get down

Ok. I think I'll be done after this. I was doing dishes and had another request. Please post your menu for this week. What are you gonna make for dinner?

Here's mine. These are all new recipes for me (from kraft food and family magazine mostly) so I will post the recipes as I try and like them or request it if it sounds good to you.
  • Enchilada Casserole
  • Club Sandwiches-everyone knows how to make these (we made on sliced sour dough and added cucumbers for extra veggies and crunch no cheese for healthier version.)
  • Asparagus and Mushroom Rigatoni (this one is from a running magazine good healthy carb meal)
  • Cheesy Chicken Bake (chicken broccoli stove top casserole)
  • Bacon appetizer crescents
  • Chicken and citrus salad
  • chicken parmesean bundles
  • grilled steak salad with creamy avocado dressing (this recipe is from back of saltine cracker box)
  • layered enchilada bake
  • chicken lo mien

No comments:

Post a Comment