Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lost Recipe Binder -Found

I lost my recipe binder for at least two weeks. At first I was thinking I just misplaced it (I look at it or add new recipes to it in different rooms of the house, excluding the bathroom-I'm no guy.) Anyways, this binder is my cooking life. I put in all the recipes I like and use on a regular basis, my everyday cook book.
So I keep casually looking around for it and it doesn't turn up. I look everywhere I can think of that I may have had it. One night right before I fell asleep I even remembered it was in my closet for some strange reason. The next morning I was sure it would be there but it wasn't. I then get to the point where I'm asking everyone in the family if they'd seen it. I'm frantically wracking my brain wondering if I took it anywhere and left it. I almost sent out an email about it. Bill comes up with an idea. Lennon was reading this book called How to be the Best at Everything and in it they talk about how to trick people or annoy brothers and sisters by hiding their stuff. So we even grill Lennon about it no luck. I start checking in the kids rooms, under the beds everything. I finally found it yesterday. I was looking in Lennon's room and saw this box that he put some stuff in that he wanted to sell- video games and books. We had the box by the computer so I could post everything online and then moved it back to his room. I looked inside and dug around a bit and there it was! I was so happy. It was the awesome news of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment