Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cheesy Sausage Potatoes

Last week Safeway had all their sausages on sale and there was a great coupon because it's Oktoberfest. I bought two Hillshire Farms Beef Polska Kielbasa. Today I used one of them to make dinner. I had my two helper chefs, Meghan and Abby.






First the girls helped me peel 6-8 potatoes and I cubed them.


We boiled them for about 7 minutes.


Meanwhile I sliced the sausage and chopped onions and bell pepper and sauteed until the sausage was brown.

We drained the potatoes and placed them at the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish. Then we placed the sausage mixture on top of the potatoes and then put cheese on top of that and sprinkled a little pepper. We baked at 350 degrees for 25 minutes and here is our final result.


It was good. Bill said it was a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment